Holiday Camp: Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
We are excited to announce that Holiday Camps are opened! Please note that in order for programs to proceed, there must be a minimum of 30 children per week.
We have been working incredibly hard to provide children with a safe and fun holiday. We have created an exclusive camp with stringent safety measures, in a controlled environment, that will offer children a chance to socialize and enjoy their holiday! Although our operation of Holiday Camps will be different than previous camps, we are confident that if everyone follows the Health and Safety Policies and Procedures your children will have a great holiday!
To ensure the safety of everyone the following Policies and Procedures will be implemented without exception:
NATO-Sportivun Camp will operate within one group.
- The one group (3-14yrs of age). Maximum of 50 children.
- Adults (excluding NATO-Sportivun Staff) will not be permitted into the Holiday Camp Space: classrooms, hallway and bathrooms.
- All children will not be permitted into NATO Headquarters for any reason.
- Camps will only be available to NATO Employees’ children. No outside members may participate.
- Hours of Operation will be 08:00-17:00 with one distinct Drop-Off and Pick-Up times for each age group Bubble.
- Age Group (3-5yrs old) – Drop-off at 08:00-08:30. Pick-up 16:00-16:30
- Age Group (6-12yrs old) – Drop-off at 08:300-09:00. Pick-up 16:30-17:00
- In the event of siblings in different Groups/Bubbles Parents should drop-off and pick-up at the earliest block of time or at 08:30 and 16:30.
- Any child arriving outside of the time schedules will not be permitted access to camp.
Health and Safety Measures implemented by NATO-Sportivun:
- Each Bubble will queque on the designated lines (1.5m) outside of the two separate rooms. Facing the Staff Center’s front entrance, Group One will queque to the left and drop-off through the farthest left door. Group 2 will queque to the right and drop-off through the door closest to the main entrance.
- Parents/Guardians and NATO Employees/visitors WILL NOT ENTER the Colonies (including classrooms, hallway and children’s bathroom).
- Parents/Guardians will follow the Scheduled Arrival and Departure Times and maintain distance during these times by standing in the designated spaces.
- If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so now… Limited spaces are available!
- There are set and specific times the staff and children are required to wash hands
- All materials and tables will be sanitized before and after use.
- Classrooms will have one final sanitization of tables/chairs/materials/doorknobs/etc. at the end of the day after children have left.
Snacks and Meals
- Aramark will be providing snacks and meals following the NATO Headquarter policies.
- Bubbles will be dinning in their classroom and in the cafeteria.