Holiday Camp: COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
We are excited to announce that Summer 2021 Camps will be opened on August 9th! Please note that in order for programs to proceed, there must be a minimum of 30 children per week (deadline to register: 16 July).
We have been working incredibly hard to provide children with a safe and fun summer during the Coronavirus Pandemic. We have created an exclusive camp with stringent safety measures, in a controlled environment, that will offer children a chance to socialize and enjoy their holiday! Although our operation of Summer Camp 2021 will be different than previous camps, we are confident that if everyone follows the Health and Safety Policies and Procedures your children will have a great summer!
To ensure the safety of everyone the following Policies and Procedures will be implemented without exception:
In accordance with Belgium Law, NATO-Sportivun Camp will operate one “Bubbles”.
- The Bubble be one group (3-12yrs of age). Maximum of 50 children.
- Adults (excluding NATO-Sportivun Staff) will not be permitted into the Holiday Camp Space: classrooms, hallway and bathrooms.
- All children will not be permitted into NATO Headquarters for any reason.
- Camps will only be available to NATO Employees’ children. No outside members may participate.
Hours of Operation will be 08:00-17:00 with one distinct Drop-Off and Pick-Up times for each age group Bubble.
- Age Group (3-5yrs old) – Drop-off at 08:00-08:30. Pick-up 16:00-16:30
- Age Group (6-12yrs old) – Drop-off at 08:300-09:00. Pick-up 16:30-17:00
- In the event of siblings in different Groups/Bubbles Parents should drop-off and pick-up at the earliest block of time or at 08:30 and 16:30.
- Any child arriving outside of the time schedules will not be permitted access to camp.
Health and Safety Measures implemented by NATO-Sportivun:
- Upon Arrival, staff, parents and children will be required to submit to a Thermometer check and a Health Questionnaire.
- Each Bubble will que on the designated lines (1.5m) outside of the two separate rooms. Facing the Staff Center’s front entrance, Group One will que to the left and drop-off through the farthest left door. Group 2 will que to the right and drop-off through the door closest to the main entrance.
- Before signing the Attendance Sheet, Parents will use sanitizer gel and before the child enters the classroom, they will use sanitizer gel.
- There are set and specific times the staff and children are required to wash hands
- All materials and tables will be sanitized before and after use.
- Classrooms will have one final sanitization of tables/chairs/materials/doorknobs/etc. at the end of the day after children have left.
Snacks and Meals
- Aramark will be providing snacks and meals following the NATO Headquarter policies.
- Bubbles will be dinning in their classroom and in the cafeteria a sperate, designated times.
Social Distancing of Adults
- Parents/Guardians and NATO Employees/visitors WILL NOT ENTER the Colonies (including classrooms, hallway and children’s bathroom).
- Parents/Guardians will follow the Scheduled Arrival and Departure Times and maintain distance during these times by standing in the designated spaces.
- Sportivun Staff will maintain 1.5m distance from other adults and will not function outside of their Bubble.
If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so now… Limited spaces are available!